The Path is the journey of a lifetime to self discovery.
It is the story of a group of international travellers who walk the Camino de Santiago, the ancient eight hundred kilometre pilgrimage from the Pyrenees to the remains of the apostle Saint James in the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostella in Northern Spain.
The group are of all ages, all professions, all religious denominations (and none.) They include a sex-obsessed British ex army captain, a beautiful Danish businesswoman, a manic Austrian architect, A Welsh painter, a driven American priest and a comic duo, mother and daughter from Canada.
The thirty-five day walk is tough and demanding, They relate intellectually, spiritually and sexually, as they search for their own deep and personal truths which are not always what they expect - or want - to find.
The climax is a terrible and shocking death which changes their view of themselves forever as they arrive in the holy city.
- THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO(p.navPoint-2)
- PART ONE(p.navPoint-3)
- ST JEAN PIED DE PORT(p.navPoint-3)
- PART TWO(p.navPoint-8)
- SAN JUAN DE ORTEGA(p.navPoint-8)
- CARRION DE LOS CONDES(p.navPoint-11)
- PART THREE(p.navPoint-12)
- THE MESA(p.navPoint-12)
- LA FABA(p.navPoint-15)
- VILAR DE DONAS(p.navPoint-19)
- PALAIS DE REA(p.navPoint-20)
- SANTA IRENE(p.navPoint-24)
- PART FOUR(p.navPoint-25)
- ARCA DO PINO(p.navPoint-25)
- BACK TO SANTA IRENE(p.navPoint-27)
- SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELLA(p.navPoint-28)
- About the author(p.navPoint-29)