“Taming your Public Speaking Monkeys®” is a Godsend for anyone who’s ever suffered from the dread of speaking in public - and that’s most of us! Dee Clayton’s refreshingly simple yet amazingly effective multi award-winning approach has already helped thousands to overcome their fears and become effective and confident public speakers - and it can help you too.
This approach works because Dee has based it on a combination of three elements: Real-life experience of speaking publicly to tens of thousands of people over a highly successful marketing career spanning more than two decades (communicating for UK household brands such as Jacob’s Creek, Pizza Hut and Jammie Dodgers to name but a few).
Effective NLP (Neuro Linguistic Progamming) techniques in which she’s a highly experienced Trainer and Master Practitioner. The “Public Speaking Monkeys®”concept, a fun, easy to understand approach to help you overcome those negative monkey voices inside your head.
In her chatty, good-humoured style, Dee shares her own experiences and coaxes you through a programme carefully designed to transform a nervous, hesitant or petrified presenter into a calm and confident speaker who really knows how to engage an audience. In fact you might even come to enjoy it!
- Chapter 1 – Monkey spirals(p.navPoint-5)
- Chapter 2 – Public Speaking Monkeys®(p.navPoint-6)
- Chapter 3 – Changing your mind for long term success(p.navPoint-7)
- Chapter 4 – The “Taming the monkeys” technique & case study(p.navPoint-8)
- Chapter 5 – Your turn to Tame your Monkeys(p.navPoint-9)
- Chapter 6 – Mindset and body language(p.navPoint-10)
- Chapter 7 – Preparation, structure & practice(p.navPoint-11)
- Chapter 8 – Delivering the talk and feedback(p.navPoint-12)
- Chapter 9 – Why is goal-setting important?(p.navPoint-13)
- Chapter 10 – And finally...(p.navPoint-14)